Direction of Travel
Day of the Week
All times, including Amtrak trains, are subject to change.
DPT = Depart
ARV = Arrive
= Bus Substitution
EXP Bus = Express Buses - stopping at fewer stations only where noted.
LCL Bus = Local Buses - stops at all stations along the route.
** CTtransit Express Route 950 buses are free until December 1, 2022.
*** Trains 6402,6454,6403, and 6455 will have portions of the trip that will be a combination of a train and bus ride as per below:
- 6402 & 6454 New Haven - Hartford will be on a train / Hartford - Springfield will be on a bus
- 6403 & 6455 Springfield - Hartford will be on a bus / Hartford - New Haven will be on a train
Arrival times for bus substitutions may be impacted by road conditions.
All Bus Substitutions and 950 Bus Pick Up/Drop Off Locations
- New Haven Union Station: Outside the West Exit by Greyhound.
- New Haven State Street Station:Northbound Service to Hartford and Springfield: On State Street directly in front of the station. Southbound Service to New Haven Union Station: Directly across the street from the station.
- Wallingford Station: Parking lot at Wallingford Station on North Colony Road, Route 5
- Meriden Station: CTtransit bus shelter in front of the station platform.
- Berlin Station: Station parking lot.
- Hartford Union Station: Union Station Bus Terminal on Spruce Street
- Windsor Station: Behind the station on Union Street.
- Windsor Locks Station: Station parking lot.
- Springfield Union Station: In front of the station on Lyman Street.
Information on connecting services:
- Click here for Amtrak Northeast Corridor schedule information.
- Click here for New Haven Line (Metro-North) schedule information.
- Click here for CTrail Shore Line East schedule information.
For the latest information, resources, and guidance related to Coronavirus (COVID-19), visit https://www.ct.gov/coronavirus