Direction of Travel
Day of the Week
All times, including Amtrak trains, are subject to change.
DPT = Depart
ARV = Arrive
*Advanced Amtrak reservations and tickets are required for trains marked with an asterisk (*) during holiday blackout periods through Amtrak.com, the Amtrak app, or an Amtrak ticket agent. CTrail tickets will not be accepted on these trains during holiday blackout periods.
** CTtransit Express Route 950 buses accept CTrail single ride, weekly & monthly tickets for travel between New Haven Union Station, New Haven State Street Station, Meriden Station, and Hartford Union Station (10-ride tickets cannot be accepted). A CTrail Hartford Line Plus Bus ticket is not required to ride Route 950, however, a Plus Bus ticket is required for use on most connecting bus routes in Hartford, Meriden & New Haven. Additional information on the CTtransit Express 950 service can be found here.
Pick-up and drop-off locations are as follows:
- Hartford Station: Bus arrives/departs Hartford Union Station on Spruce Street (exit through Bus Terminal)
- Meriden Station: Bus arrives/departs Meriden Station at Meriden Transit Center on State Street
- New Haven State Street Station: Bus arrives/departs at the intersection of Chapel Street and State Street, west of State Street across from State Street Station
- New Haven Union Station: Bus arrives/departs New Haven Union Station Bus Terminal
*^ NOTE: New Haven Line (Metro-North) train 1402 originates in Bridgeport
Please refer to the following websites for connection information:
- Click here for Amtrak Northeast Corridor schedule information.
- Click here for New Haven Line (Metro-North) schedule information.
- Click here for CTrail Shore Line East schedule information.
For the latest information, resources, and guidance related to Coronavirus (COVID-19), visit https://www.ct.gov/coronavirus