- New Haven Union Station: The bus arrives at the CTtransit bus stop in front of the train station.
- New Haven State Street Station: The stop for the 950 northbound express services to Hartford is on Chapel Street, in front of the Elm City Market. To access the stop, riders should cross State Street at the signalized intersection to reach Chapel Street.
The stop for the 950 southbound services to New Haven Union Station is located at the corner of State Street and Court Street, in front of the Frontier building.
- Meriden Station: CTtransit bus shelter in front of the station platform.
- Hartford Union Station: Union Station Bus Terminal on Spruce Street.
Bus travel times may be impacted by traffic and road conditions.
Bikes on Board
The CTrail Hartford Line allows bicycles on board all CTrail trains based on space availability.
Customers who wish to bring a bike on board an Amtrak Hartford Line train must purchase their ticket through the Amtrak reservation system and pay an additional fee.
*More information on bike policies can be found on our FAQs page.
Information on connecting services:
- Click here for Amtrak Northeast Corridor schedule information.
- Click here for New Haven Line (Metro-North) schedule information.
- Click here for CTrail Shore Line East schedule information.