Metro-North (New Haven Line)
CTrail Hartford Line trains connect to Metro-North for continuing service into New York City. Metro-North tickets can be purchased at Metro-North Ticket Vending Machines at New Haven Union Station, using the MTA app, or with the CTrail eTix app if connecting from a Hartford Line train.
For other ticket information, click here.
CTrail Hartford Line trains connect to Amtrak for continuing service to Boston, New York City, and beyond. Amtrak tickets can be purchased at the Amtrak app, Amtrak.com, the Amtrak ticket window, or the Amtrak Ticket Vending Machine in New Haven Union Station.
Shore Line East
CTrail Shore Line East provides rail service between New London, CT, and New Haven, CT. Shore Line East tickets can be purchased from CTrail eTix app, CTrail Ticket Vending Machines at select stations, and onboard Shore Line East trains.
Various bus services are available at all stations. However, routes and schedules vary by station and operator. Connecting providers include:
- CTtransit - available from all CTrail Hartford Line Stations
- CTfastrak - available from Hartford Line Stations
- 30 Bradley Flyer - Connection to Bradley International Airport available from Hartford Union Station
- 24 Windsor-Bradley International Airport - Windsor Locks - available from Windsor and Windsor Locks stations (M - F only)
- DASH Shuttle - Free service available from Hartford Union Station
- Free Downtown Union Station Shuttle - available from New Haven Union Station
- Pioneer Valley Transit Authority (PVTA) - available from Springfield Station
- Middletown Area Transit (MAT) - available from Meriden Station
- Greyhound - available from Springfield, Hartford, and New Haven Union Stations
- Peter Pan - available from Springfield and Hartford Union Stations
- Megabus - available from Springfield, Hartford, and New Haven Union Stations