posted 09/05/18

Head Back-to-School with U-PASS CT

Riding buses and trains in Connecticut is now FREE for most students at participating U-Pass CT schools. U-Pass CT is accepted aboard all CTrail Hartford Line trains between New Haven and Springfield, including Amtrak trains except the Vermonter (trains 54, 55, 56 and 57) with an accompanying student ID from participating schools. The cost of the program is already included in student fees, so all you need is your U-Pass CT and your valid student ID and you’re on your way. For more details on the U-Pass, visit: