60 State Street, Meriden, CT 06450
- CTrail Hartford Line Customer Service: 1-877-CTrides (1-877-287-4337)
- Amtrak: 1-800-USA-RAIL
- CTtransit Meriden / Wallingford: 1-203-753-2538
- MAT: 1-860-346-0212
- New Haven-Springfield Shuttle
- Northeast Regional
All local CTtransit Meriden bus routes serve Meriden Station. The bus stops are located on the east side of the station on State Street.
- 215 - New Haven/Wallingford/Meriden (operated by CTtransit New Haven)
- 561 - Westfield Meriden
- 563 - Yale Acres
- 564 - South Meriden
- 565 - West Main Street
566- East Main Street
M-Link (operated by Middletown Area Transit) provides a connection from Meriden Station to downtown Middletown. For schedules and more information call 860-346-0212.
- Paid parking starts September 4, 2018
Daily parking available.
- 65 spaces in surface parking lot at 60 State Street. $2/day. Pay at gate with credit or debit card (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, AMEX). Cash: pay at parking kiosk located adjacent to lot before leaving.
- 225 spaces in parking garage at 24 Colony Street. First 2 hours free. $7/day. Hartford Line customers pay only $2 with a voucher. CTrail customers may obtain a voucher from the garage attendant by showing proof of rail ticket purchase. Cash: pay at garage parking pay station located on the ground level at Church street entrance next to the elevators and stairwell. Credit/Debit Cards: pay at pay station or exit gate.
Monthly parking available for both surface parking and parking garage. Click HERE to request more information.
- Surface parking spaces, $20/month for rail passengers. $40/month for non-rail passengers.
- Nearby parking garage: $20/month for rail passengers, $40/month for non-rail passengers.
- Hours of operation: 24/7
- Free parking on weekends and Federal Holidays
- Bike racks are available.
- Ticket Vending Machine (TVM)
- Station building covered and partially covered platform
* denotes accessible amenity
There are 129 major employers within a 5-mile radius of the Meriden Station. The largest is the Mid State Medical Center with 1,187 employees.
Additionally, the Meriden Judicial District Courthouse is located at 54 West Main Street, a short walk from the station
Located directly adjacent to the Meriden Town Green.Newly constructed parking garage/transit oriented development in proximity to the station.
Electric vehicle charging